Productive days are awesome! I feel so accomplished by being able to get things done efficiently and with ease. Well, I recently did a (or a few) mini experiment to explore some tips that helped give me the result of a perfectly productive day.
If I miss or skip one of these tips, I usually can still rally in the fourth quarter to come up with a win. However, if I omit at least 2 of theses tips, I have found it hard to end my day on a high note and/or feeling.
So, I thought I would share my formula, which continuously helps me achieve and productive day.
- Prepare – I like to shave minutes off of my morning, mainly because I don’t like to rush, especially in the morning. A rushed body leads to a rushed mind. I like to have a clear and fresh mind in the morning. So, before I go to bed the night before, I spend 30-45 minutes preparing what I’m going to wear, preparing lunch, and preparing everything I need to have on me when I leave (i.e laptop, planner, etc.) Those 30 minutes help immensely.
- Meditate – Meditation helps you relax and clear your mind, which helps you with the next tip.
- List – Creating lists are one of my hobbies, because I love them so much. The feeling I get when I finish a task and cross it off of my to-do list is exhilarating and motivates me to want to finish another task so I can scratch that off and so forth.
- Exercise – Cardio, yoga, or 30 minutes of deep stretching to warm your muscles up and alert your body that it’s time to move will be much appreciated; instantly and in the long run.
- Eat – A classic cup of coffee is nice, but your body needs more than that, preferably something with fiber and protein. My favorite breakfast is granola, almond milk, and bananas and wash it down with some lemon water; hot or cold. That’s my go-to breakfast. Fast and fulfilling.
There you go, my favorite tips to help you start a productive day. They are so quick and easy to add to any daily regimen.
Do you have any tips and tricks that you use to start your day off? Please share below or tweet me!