Every so often, I get the urge to indulge and play guinea pig to some new beauty products. As you might remember, a few months ago, I was all about buying and trying different foundations. Before that, I was obsessed with finding the mythical “perfect primer”. Now, ladies (and some gents), I’ve become fixated on skincare products.
This latest fixation may or may not be in part to me wanting to obtain perfect skin for those lazy days when I just can’t get the energy to slap on a few layers of makeup and seize the day. Still, I’m itching to try some new skincare for those self-imposed, but completely deserved lazy days.
So, here are some beauty/skincare products that I’m yearning to try…NOW!
- Stila One Step Correct – A 3-in-1 serum with that moisturizes, tones, and primes to achieve to look of perfect skin…with or without makeup.
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box – Facials are everything and my current bi-weekly luxury. However, they can get a little pricey. So, giving my self a bliss facial…for only $12 a pop is more than reasonable.
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask – Pumpkin Enzymes are great for exfoliating and treating dull and aging skin.
- Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge – The change in weather is causing my combo skin to be more on the dry side and look dull. So, I’m very intrigued by this brush that not only cleanses the skin, but also exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser – I love a good melting cleanser. The feel of the makeup dissolving and gently sliding off your face is one of the most amazing, self-indulgent things you can do in the bathroom.