Tonight is the premiere of E!’s weekly show Fashion Police.
You might be familiar with the Fashion Police specials that E! airs after every award show where a group of fashion savvy panelists inhale, discuss, and dissect all the looks that trolloped down the red carpet.
Well, the brilliant people over at E! finally turned into a weekly series that will feature the same formula, except they are now going to include looks from premieres, special events, and out and about looks! *yippee*
Fashion Police premieres tonight at 10:30 est/pt with host Joan Rivers joined by Kelly Osbourne, Guiliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos. Tune in tonight to see which fab and flub looks you might have missed on your favorite celebs this week and tune in every Friday after that!
So, I’m super stoked that one of my favorite reality addictions is coming back….Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I had the chance to get a copy of the season premiere that deals with Khloe not allowing Scott on her property despite the fact Kourtney and their too adorable to speak son live with Khloe. Also, Kim bought her first house and it’s beyond amazing with its clean and crisp nuetral color scheme and her cleaning addiction. Loved it. However, let’s face it, I tend to care more about the style infused in this show!
Keeping reading for more!
Despite an entertaining story lines from an entertaining family, I love watching to see what they are wearing. It’s an addiction. Although they each have their own individual styles, they have a lot in common when it comes to their fashion choices. Here are some of the things they share when it comes to their wardrobe choices!
So, here are three things that I noticed that they frequently wear in casual/everyday life and for events.
- Big Sunglasses – Round, aviators, wayfarers. It doesn’t matter the shape or style of sunnies when it comes to these ladies. As long as they are large and cover practically their entire eye area, then they are winners in their books!
- Roomy Designer Bags – Seriously, who can blame them for having the loot and luxury to tote around big Balenciaga, Chanel, and Louis bags?!
- Solids – I’m not sure if I’m the only one that notices this, but the Kardashian chicas rarely wear bright colors and prints and I’ve seen enough candids of them to know this.
- Fitted – They LOVE fitted dresses! When you have the curves, why not show them off.
- Knee Length Dresses – Although they tend tofavor fitted dresses, they try and keep it more classy than overtly sexy by keeping the dresses around knee level. Perfect.
- Neutral Colors – The dress might be tight and barely at the knee, but the neutral colors they pick can make the whole look classic and polished.
Love ’em or hate ’em, you have to admit that these chicks have awesome style while walking on the sidewalk or the red carpet. However, I think they might owe a lot of their style and similarities to their mutual stylist, Monica Rose.
To get more glimpses of their style, tune in on E! this Sunday for the season five premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, followed by the series premiere of the Kim Kardashian produced The Spin Crowd. FYI, I saw the premiere episode of this one, too, and it looks like winner!
International model/entreprenuer/one of my fashion icons has just been announced to join Issac Mizrahi as host of Bravo’s ‘The Fashion Show’.
If you are an fashion designer interested in auditioning, go here.
My latest reality show has been Kell on Earth. I was hooked from the first episode. However, this Monday the season finale airs and features Kelly producing a film for DKNY and her co-workers planning her a surprise B-Day party. See clips from the finale after the jump!
This Sunday marks the return of E!’s Kendra and the series premiere of Pretty Wild. Read more to find out what to expect from the premiere episodes of both shows!