Spring has arrived and it’s looking so good…well, it does here in my neck of the woods. So, I’m in full spring mode, which means I’ve already bought a few dresses, broke 0ut some flip flops, and slathered on a couple of coats of my fav hot pink polish.
Keep reading to see!
The weather is clearing and warming up. Although I have a feeling that there is one more big snow left for us here in Memphis, spring is still right around the corner.
So, this month’s lust-have list features very springy pieces.
- A. Jersey Stripe Scarf, $8.80, Forever 21 – March is one of the weather borderline months in which when you leave in the morning, its a bit chilly, but warm and sunny when you leave work. So, having a not so light or heavy nuetral scarf that you can leave in your purse is a good idea! I love this one from Forever 21!
- B. Air Delfina Wedges, $198, Cole Haan – I’m in the mood to find and buy a pair of nude espadrilles that aren’t too high in height and price and comfortable to wear around the office and outside. I think I found a winner in these espadrilles from Cole Haan. Plus, they are par of the Air line, which means COMFORT!
- C. Cara “Critters – Hummingbird” Ring, $42, Nordstrom – Doesn’t this ring just scream “Spring”?! It’s a big pink crystal hummingbird that is so cute and a definite conversation starter. So, cute!
- D. Alice + Olivia Polka Dot Flutter Shorts, $198, Shopbop.com – I’ve mentioned it plenty of times to you in the past that I’m not a fan of showing my legs and that includes shorts. However, I’ve been lusting for a pair of flutter shorts, because the illusion of a skirt, but with comfort of shorts. Kinda of like modern and fashion acceptable skort!
- E. Anya Hindmarch Valorie glitter clutch, $395, Net-A-Porter.com – A glitzy navy clutch is all I need right now! This clutch is pretty enough to wear to any occasion, but small enough to keep in your purse as a wallet.
I’m so over this PMSing weather here in Memphis. One day it’s cold, the next day it’s freezing, and a couple of days after that, I’m wearing sandals and a cropped denim jacket to dinner. Anyway, I’m over this weather and would like spring to pack up and come back into my life.
Here are some lovely pieces that I would love to add in preparation for that good ol’ lovely spring weather.
New Year, New Month, New Lust-Have List!
I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’m glad that the holiday season is over and I made I made it happily to a new year! Here is the list of things that I’m loving and lusting for this month. Keep reading to see the list.
I can’t exhale and sigh enough, because I’m just overwhelmed with getting ready for Christmas and working to pay for it. *Sigh* Anyway, that explains why this list is a few days late. Still, here is my list things I’m lusting for this month.
- A. Knitted Beanie with Braided Tassels, $8.80, Forever 21 – I’ve been wanting to venture into wearing one of these hats without feeling so out of place or too old to be wearing it. They are so cute, including this one from Forever 21.
- B. Positively Moxie Black Sequin Handbag by Melie Bianco, $81, Lulus.com – An all sequin bag that’s big enough to wear everyday? Usually not my style, but it being black could make it work. Plus, it could work for days of holiday office Christmas parties.
- C. Decree Juniors Ruffle Peacoat, $59.95, JCP.com – I love anytime I see a peacoat that has a subtle flirty detail like a ruffle, but not taking away from the classic feel of a peacoat. So, these peacoat by Decree is so cute. It’s available in mustard, charcoal, and purple, but the olive green fits looks chicer.
- D. Watchbox, $118, Fossil – I love the leather box and pillow that came with my Michael Kors watch and I’ve been looking for a nice way to keep my other watches. So, this watchbox from Fossil would be nice, because it comes with additional watch pillows and storage. I think I need this more than want.
- E. 6×6 by No. 6 Patent Lace-Up Boots, $98, Urban Outfitters – I hope these are still available after Christmas, because if so, consider these mine! Paired with leggings or skinny jeans, these are a definite need!
- F. Alexis Bittar ‘Midnight Garden” Lucite Ring, $150, Nordstrom – This ring looks so much better in person. Actually, in the right light, it looks like a huge ice cube melting on your finger. Sounds amazing, right? Also, it looks perfect for any winter look, day or night!