New Year, New Month, New Lust-Have List!
I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’m glad that the holiday season is over and I made I made it happily to a new year! Here is the list of things that I’m loving and lusting for this month. Keep reading to see the list.
I can’t exhale and sigh enough, because I’m just overwhelmed with getting ready for Christmas and working to pay for it. *Sigh* Anyway, that explains why this list is a few days late. Still, here is my list things I’m lusting for this month.
- A. Knitted Beanie with Braided Tassels, $8.80, Forever 21 – I’ve been wanting to venture into wearing one of these hats without feeling so out of place or too old to be wearing it. They are so cute, including this one from Forever 21.
- B. Positively Moxie Black Sequin Handbag by Melie Bianco, $81, Lulus.com – An all sequin bag that’s big enough to wear everyday? Usually not my style, but it being black could make it work. Plus, it could work for days of holiday office Christmas parties.
- C. Decree Juniors Ruffle Peacoat, $59.95, JCP.com – I love anytime I see a peacoat that has a subtle flirty detail like a ruffle, but not taking away from the classic feel of a peacoat. So, these peacoat by Decree is so cute. It’s available in mustard, charcoal, and purple, but the olive green fits looks chicer.
- D. Watchbox, $118, Fossil – I love the leather box and pillow that came with my Michael Kors watch and I’ve been looking for a nice way to keep my other watches. So, this watchbox from Fossil would be nice, because it comes with additional watch pillows and storage. I think I need this more than want.
- E. 6×6 by No. 6 Patent Lace-Up Boots, $98, Urban Outfitters – I hope these are still available after Christmas, because if so, consider these mine! Paired with leggings or skinny jeans, these are a definite need!
- F. Alexis Bittar ‘Midnight Garden” Lucite Ring, $150, Nordstrom – This ring looks so much better in person. Actually, in the right light, it looks like a huge ice cube melting on your finger. Sounds amazing, right? Also, it looks perfect for any winter look, day or night!
This is the chain tote that I’ve been carrying for the past 3 weeks (mentioned here) and I haven’t cleaned it out since. So, I thought I needed to do that.
So, among the purse basics (i.e wallet, pens) you can also seem some random stuff like Season 1 of Dexter that’s in there so I can lend it to my bosses to watch. I finally go them hooked to the show and still haven’t seen the first couple 2 seasons.
Also, in case you wanted to see what my purse looked like when I initially dumped it on my living room rug. Lots of receipts!
Fall began in September, but the cool and frosty weather is settling in now and I’m in preparation mode.
So, keep reading to see the list of things I’m lusting for the month of November this year!
Yeah, I’m still on the Navy kick and I want this bag by m. clifford designs.
This bag is the The Meghann in navy and is giving me so much happiness just by looking staring at it, for an extended length of time. Too much.
Anyway, I want a navy satchel and this one is definite contender. Plus, a percentage of sales are given to benefit the Renfrew Foundation, which supports the recovery from eating disorders.