Wow. Can you believe that 2013 is almost over? Well, I can’t and I’ve barely chipped at my Christmas shopping list. Eh, but I digress back to the things I’m lusting for this very cold month of December. Although it’s winter, the list of things I want look very fall friendly. too.
- Coat with Lapels and Belt, $299, Zara – This coat looks so classic with it’s lapels and belted waist. The camel color with pink undertones will allow you to wear and carry this coat for years. Plus, I’m really into long coats this season.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, $52, Sephora – Sephora has really found their niche’ in the makeup world with their Naked Palettes. This is the third one that they’ve releases and sold out instantly on their website, just like the previous ones. This one features more rose hued neutrals. I love my original Naked palette and rose-hued eyeshadow sounds great.
- Tory Burch Robinson Smartphone Wristlet, $155, ShopBop.com – I’m starting to not carry my purse so much and instead just grabbing my phone and my wallet or even just my ID and debit card. So, this wristlet is perfect as it is designed specifically for smartphones, but also has some slot to carry cash and a few important cards. Right up my alley.
- Pink Glitter Chain Necklace, $29, TopShop – I’ve been loving the current trend of sprucing up simple sweatshirts with pretty statement necklaces. This one would look so chic and cute pair with even a simple grey sweatshirt.
- Joie Dalton Booties, $325, Piperlime.com – Umm, can you have too many neutral booties? I don’t think so.