To win, all you have to do is visit jcp.com/pennies and join the challenge, either by registering or through Facebook. After that, begin donating virtual pennies. Everytime you donate, come back and leave a comment to let me know.
After the contest ends on August 24, I will pick a random comment to determine the winner. So, basically, the more pennies you donate and the more comments you leave increases your chances. So, go enter now and get to donating. It’s actually pretty fun and easy!
It’s hot, I constantly feel like I’m melting, and the less fuss, the best. So, this month lust-have list is continuing on my easy breezy summer lifestyle.
- NARS Body Illuminator in Laguna, $45, Sephora – I’ve been really impressed by NARS’ illuminators and I’ve always been a fan of the Laguna bronzer. So, this sounds like I could be a potential stan of this product.
- Printed Ruffle Chiffon Dress, $36.94, Old Navy – Yep, I’m still in dress mode, although I haven’t really been wearing dress, but still I’m yearning for them. This light yellow chiffon dress from Old Navy looks so light and easy. Just what the doctor ordered for me.
- Gray Quartz Ring, $42.75, All The Rage Online– I’ve been obsessing and pondering buying this ring. I love the natural texture of the stone and not to mention the chunkiness.
- Carlos Falchi Matte Microfiber Tote, $220, Saks.com– It’s a cobalt blue tote! A fabulous and big cobalt blue tote by Carlos Falchi! Love.
- Jeffrey Campbell ‘Esmerald’ Glitter Sandal, $64.95, Nordstrom– Probably the prettiest slide-on sandals I’ve seen in a while! I imagine that these are the shoes Cinderella would wear on vacation. Beautiful.
I have a feeling this summer is going to be ridiculously hot, because we’ve already have highs in the mid-90s. Anyway, I’m in happy spot and have nothing but good feelings about life. So, here are some things that I’m lusting after this month.
- A. Elmira Maxi Skirt, $141, ShopBop.com – I’ve been looking for a long casual black maxi skirt that isn’t too casual or too dressy. Something that would look great paired with strappy sandals or sneakers. I think this skirt by One by Spring and Clifton fits the bill. The half-button up look is on the front and back and looks light enough to wear through the summer.
- B. Valextra Capri Tote, $95o, Barneys – I love white totes with with contrast black trim. They always look so chic, classic, and go with practically anything! I love this one by Valextra, but if I would find an identical one at a HUGE fraction of the price. That would make my month!
- C. Luxor Earrings, $187, Katrina LaPenne – Curly or straight, my hair has been in a high bun in this hot weather. The best way to compliment this style, for me, is with a pair of gold hoop earrings. These by Katrina LaPenne don’t look that big, but the design is very eye-catching and would make great everyday earrings no matter if your hair is curly, straight, up, or down.
- D. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Charlton’ Wallet, $128, Nordstrom – I haven’t been able to go grocery shopping in a minute. So, I’ve been making daily trips to get lunch at the little restaurant/cafeteria in my office building. I only carry my wallet when I go and I’ve noticed that it’s not looking too shabby after 5 years. I need a replacement, which I’ve been saying forever. However, this is the first mustard yellow wallet that has caught my attention. Fab.
- Kiss and Tell Sandals, $30, Sanuk – Sanuk recently sent me a pair of these shoes in a silvery gold shade and I’ve been wearing them everyday, because they are super comfy and everyday-worthy cute. So, I think I need to buy a pair in brown to wear with other looks. Oooh, black, too!
May is looking to be an exciting month for me! I start a new job on the 16th that I’m both nervous and anxious to start. There are also a couple of other things that are happening, but I’ll keep that to myself…for now.
Anyway, the things that I’m lusting for this month are things that I think would be perfect in my transition from one job to another and life all together. Keep reading to see my picks!
- A. Miu Miu Canvas Platform Mules, $445, Net-A-Porter – Seriously, I’m shocked, but I’m lusting for a pair of mules. I’ve never really been a fan of mules or clogs. However, recently, that’s all I’ve been wanting for spring. Although these Miu Miu mules are waaayyy out of my price range, but I love the dark wood soles and the polka dot print.
- B. Marc by Marc Jacobs House of Marc Satchel, $498, Nordstrom – I need a new staple balck work bag and this bag by Marc Jacobs is uber perfection. It’s sophisticated, classic, and refined. Like I said, perfection.
- C. Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer, $42, Sephora – My skin is smoother than it has ever been, but just as oily. In the past, I’ve been very insecure about wearing tinted moisturizers daily. However, I’ve been embracing a few light coverage foundations in my makeup collection and I’ve been really impressed with them and myself. Now, it’s time for me to FINALLY try one of, if not the best tinted moisturizers out there. I’ve heard nothing but great reviews about LM’s tinted moisturizer. So…I need to try this.
- D. LaMer Oversize Vintage Watch, $88, ShopBop.com – It’s white watch season! Last year, I was all about white link bracelet watches, but I think I want a classic leather strap watch this year like this one by LeMer. Classic!
- E. Dior Oversize Shield Sunglasses, $295, Neiman Marcus – Mules aren’t the only thing I’m shocked I’m lusting after this month. Before now, I’ve never saw a pair of shield sunglasses that I wanted. This past week, I tried on these shades at the mall and was so surprisingly enamoured with them and how they looked pretty nice on me. Ever since that day, I’ve been thinking about these shades.
There you have it, the things I’m lusting for the month of May!
Spring has arrived and it’s looking so good…well, it does here in my neck of the woods. So, I’m in full spring mode, which means I’ve already bought a few dresses, broke 0ut some flip flops, and slathered on a couple of coats of my fav hot pink polish.
Keep reading to see!