This is the chain tote that I’ve been carrying for the past 3 weeks (mentioned here) and I haven’t cleaned it out since. So, I thought I needed to do that.
So, among the purse basics (i.e wallet, pens) you can also seem some random stuff like Season 1 of Dexter that’s in there so I can lend it to my bosses to watch. I finally go them hooked to the show and still haven’t seen the first couple 2 seasons.
Also, in case you wanted to see what my purse looked like when I initially dumped it on my living room rug. Lots of receipts!
Fall began in September, but the cool and frosty weather is settling in now and I’m in preparation mode.
So, keep reading to see the list of things I’m lusting for the month of November this year!
Yeah, I’m still on the Navy kick and I want this bag by m. clifford designs.
This bag is the The Meghann in navy and is giving me so much happiness just by looking staring at it, for an extended length of time. Too much.
Anyway, I want a navy satchel and this one is definite contender. Plus, a percentage of sales are given to benefit the Renfrew Foundation, which supports the recovery from eating disorders.
Aren’t you glad it’s fall and it actually feels like fall?! For a second, I didn’t think the summer heat was going to leave until December. However, at last, I’ve been waking up to cool mornings and racing out the house wearing various sweaters and jackets. I love fall and shopping for fall clothing.
American Living fall collection is filled with fall-worthy pieces for the whole family! Keep reading to see find out how you can enter to a $1oo JC Penney giftcard!
It’s already October?! This year is just zipping by and the cool breezy fall weather is just reaching my neck out the woods. Yippee!
Keep reading to see the things that I’m lusting for in October!
- A. Origins GinZing eye cream, $29.50, Origins.com – I’ve been obsessed with eye cream lately. I feel like my under eye area is not as bright as it used to be and want to get rid of that before it gets worse. I’ve read some pretty amazing reviews about this eye cream and the fact that it has caffeine and ginseng. Sounds like a punch of energy for the eyes, without leaving a nasty bruise.
- B. Jeffrey Campbell Fang Black Razor Sharp Pumps, $121, Lulu’s – Fall is the perfect season for leather mules, because not matter if its a cool or warm fall day they work. These JB pair are described more as a shoe that looks like a mule, but I don’t care. They look sexy, yet practical for any fall outfit.
- C. Claw Money The Shopper Tee, $45, Karmaloop – Cropped big boxy tees have been my guilty pleasure on the weekend. Although they provide absolutely NO SHAPE, they make up for it comfort and edge. This shopper tee that plays off of Bloomingdales iconic brown bag is practically begging for me to add it to my closet. I just imagine pairing it with a shrunken cardigan and skinnies.
- D. Madison Patent Sophia Satchel, $358, Coach – Coach has really been impressing with their higher end bags, especially the Sophia satchel. Plus, it’s hard for moi to not fall for a deep red patent leather bag that would add so much life to any fall outfit.
- E. Brush Set Essentials, $28, Stila – Makeup brushes. *Deep sigh* I’ve been buying so many in different styles, sizes, and prices that it’s too ridiculous to mention. I told myself that I was through buying them for awhile. Well, that was before Stila sent out the email about their Holiday 2010 collection, which includes these brushes. I love the metallic pink and black contrast and they would look and fit perfectly with my others. BEAUTY BONUS: You get all 5 for $28!