Last month, I posted this list on time and it was uber bright. This month? Umm, let’s just say that life is getting cray, cray, but in a good way this time! Anyway, although spring is creeping up, I’m really into clean and muted colors, tones, and prints and this reflects heavily in this month’s Lust-Have List. Have at it!
- Rebecca Minkoff Sunglasses Case, $75 – I need a sunglasses case, because if I scratch one more pair of my cheap sunnies while looking for something in my gigantic bag du jour, then it’s going to get real real! Okay? I’m loving the cutesy-ness of this one by Rebecca Minkoff. Chic, too.
- Liebeskind “June’ Hobo, $245 – Everyone needs a large, tan bag for spring and I’m smitten with this one by Liebeskind. It’s designed to be worn as either a hobo or large satchel. Both ways are great! Plus, the details are clean and there’s plenty of compartment room, including to HUGE pocket on the outside. Sold.
- ASOS Curve Shirt in Stripe, $59.34 – Beetlejuice? Maybe. Fabulously casual chic and perfect for the warmer months of spring? YES!!
- Jeffrey Campbell Hough Mesh Sandals, $140 – Just fabulous. However, I wish I could find this in a nude, too!
- Shourouk Bakara Moonlight Swarovski Crystal Bracelet, $360 – Just a nice punch of sparkle for any lackluster outfit.
You would think that since it’s February (a.k.a Valentine’s Day) you would think I would be lusting after things that are romantic, flirty, or at least red and/or pink. Nope. I’m ready for the chilly morning, warm days , and cool nights of spring. Check it out below!
- Nadri Cross Pendant, $48, Nordstrom – It’s dainty necklace season and I can’t wait to start layering all my necklaces again and I would love to add this one to the neck party.
- Jeffrey Campbell Mention Spike Loafers, $165, ShopBop.com – Another month, another pair of JC shoes to lust over. These, my dears, are everything and just perfect.
- Vestal Plexi Acetate Gold Tortoise Watch, $320, KarmaLoop.com – Too amazing to come up with words to help justify the lust and thirst I have for this watch, Let’s just move along for now.
- Legacy Archival Rambler, $348, Coach – A bright yellow bag is just the punch of color you can add to any spring outfit or late winter, for that matter.
- Neon Yellow Homies Hoodie, $128, Brian Lichtenberg – So dope. I want everything in this collection.
Woohoo….we made it to 2013! I’m oh-so optimistic about this year, because you might have noticed from posts (and lack of posts) last year, that 2012 wasn’t one of the best years I’ve had. However, the silver lining in my tornado year was that I was able to learn a crap load of valuable lessons. A serious crap load!
Anyway, new year, new month, and new lust-have list. I will say that I’m not really itching to conquer much this month, but there are some things that I’m eyeballing and here they are!
- A. Eddie Borgo Ionized Lotus Cone Bracelet, $375, Net-A-Porter – Love this bracelet. Initially, it looks like it would be a big, bright piece of arm candy. However, it’s actually pretty dainty on the wrist and adds a subtle punch of color to a bare wrist and outfit or mingle effortless among a wrist full of bracelets and other pieces.
- B. Vogue Cropped T-Shirt, $75, Fancy – Perfect tee to wear while reading Facebook. lol
- C. Flex Fleece Dog Zip Hoodie, $16, American Apparel – My brother and sister-in-law got me a Long Hair Chihuahua, whom I’ve named Pepe’, for Christmas. I love his stinky self, and I do mean stinky, so much. One of the reason I love him is because he doesn’t mind wearing clothes. He even came with a couple of sweaters and a doggie wife-beater tank. I can’t wait to break that out in the spring. Anyway, as soon as I saw this online, it dawned on me that he might want a hoodie. I never thought I would become one of those people that dressed their dogs, but hey, Pepe’ came with a sense of fashion…okay? I’m just helping him out or at least that’s what I like to tell myself.
- D. Knitted Cropped Sweater, $60, TopShop – That blue is just so mesmerizing! Not too mention, it looks incredible warm and comfy!
- E. Contrast Platform Wedges , $29.80, Forever 21 – Yep, all the spring stuff is starting to trickle out and it’s helping decide what styles and trends I might want to test out. While I’m still making that list, I’m all about these platform wedges from Forever 21. They have a little retro vibe to them that I’m fancying right now,
- F. Jeffrey Campbell The Bladz Boot, $550, KarmaLoop – I was torn about adding these boots to the Lust-Have List, because they deserve a post all to themselves. However, fudge it! These might be the most expensive pair of JC shoes I’ve seen and they look to be worth the money and the serious lusting and drooling that I’ve been doing for them. They look EPIC, but…I need to see them in person just so that I know that these feelings I’m having for them are worth it.
2012 is almost in the books and boy was this year crazy for me and not in the good way, either. However, I’m amped to welcome in 2013 and my list of things I want to accomplish. However, before I can get to that, I have to wrap up December. When I think of December, I think of cold nights, shopping, and more shopping. I got my tree up and some of my shopping out of the way. You?
Anyway, here are the things that I’m lusting for this month. I guess you can also say that this could also be my Christmas list. Anyhoo, Cindy Loo…here is my list!
- Nixon ‘The Camden’ Watch, $275, Nordstrom – I can never pass up wanting a shiny watch, especially a rose gold one, because I have yet to own one. That needs to end and soon!
- Keurig K-Cup Single Cup Brewing System, starts at $99 – Other than a new laptop, this is something that I not only want, but NEED! Living alone, but having a full-time career and social life and not home that much to down multiple cups of coffee, the need for a traditional multi-cup making coffee machine is somewhat ridiculous for me. To be honest, I’ve been lusting for a Keurig for the longest and if one of my personal Santas don’t get me one for Christmas, I’ll probably just get me one myself. Self-gifting is awesome.
- Studded Sneakers, $99.90, Zara – Hidden wedge sneakers were probably one of the hottest street and chic trends of 2012 and I finally caved in and bought me a pair this weekend from Target that can seriously pass for the coveted and forever sold out pair of Isabel Marant’s Bekket sneakers. I gave in a drop just $40 on them and they feel amazing even though they were too small for my typical size. Anyway, I’m hooked and I want more hidden sneaks, including this FABULOUS pair from Zara. The studs add a nice flair to them, don’t you think?
- Contrast Collar and Bib dress, $24.80, Forever 21 – This year, it seems like I have too many parties to attend and not enough dresses. First for everything, I guess. However, this year, I want a simple staple dress that I can dress up or down and can wear all year, permitting the right layering techniques and accessories. Therefore, this dress from Forever 21+ is perfect. I can dress is up with a sparkly cropped blazer or cas’ it down with a denim jacket, scarf and boots. Oh, the possibilities.
- Celine Sunglasses, $219, Smartbuyglasses.com – Okay, this is serious. I don’t know how long I can go without owning a pair of Celine shades. Every time I saw someone in the popular chain shades from earlier this year, I found myself lowering my head and at times, holding tears in, but I can’t fight it any longer. I need a pair and I’m crushing hardcore over these retro oversized pair. I can’t..
There you have it, my
Christmas list Lust-Have List for December 2012. Oh, this is the last list of the year. Wow. Let’s all take that in and realize that we’re almost done with this year. *High Five through the screen*
I’m scampering around my coat closet pulling scarves I haven’t seen in months, dusting off boots, and ordering White Chocolate Mochas with a pump of peppermint in the red holiday cups at Starbucks. So, you know what that means…the holiday season is upon us!! November marks the real beginning of the holiday season. Don’t let the sprinkling of Christmas decorations in August fool you. November is the beginning. So, here are some things I’m loving for this month as I prepare my Christmas list and decide what I’m going to help my mom cook for Thanksgiving.
- Peek-A-Boo Clutch, $79.98, ShoeMint – I’m obsessed with this clutch. It’s the ‘it’ color of the moment, oxblood, and its pretty versatile, in my opinion. It’s also available in grey and yellow, but this is perfect for fall and winter. Plus, no more emptying your purse to find that one thing you couldn’t feel around for in it.
- Paneled Faux Leather Jacket, $39.80, Forever 21 Plus – A tan leather-esque jacket. Everyone needs one.
- Pointing Finger Bookmarks, $16, Fancy.com – Freaking genius and just in time as I restart of reading books! Not only do these little guys hold your spot, but it lets you point to the last line you read instead of skimming lines or making a HUGE dog ear to point to it. I already ordered one!
- Lulule Skull + Leaf Bracelet, $24, Lulu-le.com – I love it! It was available in gold and silver, but the hematite one is fab!\
- Mona Gold Loafers, $79.98, ShoeMint – These loafers are everything to me right now. They have starred in countless and dreams and potential outfits..in my mind. Finally, a gold loafer that’s not too glitzy , dressy, or shiny. I’m loving and lusting this shoe!
- UGG Over The Knee Boots, $250, Nordstrom – UGGs have come a long way from being referred to as those ugly boots celebs wear while running errands in 90s sunny California weather. They are truly iconic in their own little frowned upon kind of way. However, once you own a pair and practically wear them to know that they are the most comfy and snugly thing that you can introduce your feet to, you won’t say many if any bad things about them. A couple of years ago, I bought my first pair in the Cardi style and I love them. However, the recently started to tear around the toe after loving them to hard. So…I need a new pair and I’m all about the over knee “Cardi 2.0” You can slouch them to the regular height of UGGs or you can pull them up and rock them over your knee. I want them. Dear Santa…
There you have it, November 2012 Lust-Have List. 2012 is almost over?! Oy Vey.