Its just now February?! This year is starting off pretty slow, but maybe it will pick-up. Anyway, new month, new lust-have list! Although this is the list for February and everyone thinks of Valentine’s Day, the items in this list are not my ideas for V-Day gifts, but as usual, things that I’m loving…but I wouldn’t mind getting one of these items for V-Day! Read more to see the full list!
Yep, I’m bringing back Stained Couture’s monthly Lust-Have List. I was trying to find a way to bring it back and why not at the beginning of a new year. So, here the January 2010 edition of SC’s Lust-have List!
- A. Stone Blossom Clutch ($22) – I have said before, I’m not really a clutch person. So, when a clutch catches my brown eyes, it must be lovely. This embellished dainty clutch from Forever 21 is sparkly enough for night, but would also work for running errands in jeans and ballet flats.
- B. The Ivory Watch by Nixon ($350) – Ooohh, men’s watches on women is one trend that I don’t want to see disappear anytime soon this year. I have a couple that I love intensely. I really love the bangle feel and look they have. Although, my BF doesn’t get the chicness of it, I love men style watches. This Ivy watch by Nixon looks uber stylish and goes with any look or style. A true investment piece for the new year.
- C. Norma Kamali for Walmart All-in-One Jersey Dress ($24) – You gotta love an affordable and versatile piece in your closet. This multi-convertible dress from Norma Kamali’s collection for Wal-mart is pretty incredible. You can wear it 6 different ways and since its jersey, which means its appropriate all year! Bonus feature for my fellow curvy chicks: It goes all the way up to sixe XXL! Yippeee!
- D. Rebecca Taylor Daisy Silk Chiffon Top ($275) – So pretty! White silk chiffon + black lace = timeless. Since its chiffon, this would make a great late winter to spring transition piece.
- E. Nike Dunk High Skinny ($100) – I want a new pair of Nike High Dunks and this shimmery gold and black pair would make me super happy. Like walking on gold disco balls! lol
- F. Estee Lauder Sensuous set ($82.50) – My sister and I bought this gift set for my mom for Christmas and it smells incredible! It smells soft and, hence its name, very sensuous. My mom loves it, but since we tend to take toward the same scents and I picked it, I love it, too! We got her the largest set that includes a large bottle of the perfume, body cream, shower cream, and purse travel bottle. I begged for the travel bottle, but too no avail. So, I guess I’m going to have to buy my own bottle or at least lotion. I love it, but I was just thrilled that my mom did, too!
So, that ends January 2010’s Lust-Have list. I plan to scratch these off my list ASAP or when ever my bank account gives me the thumbs up!
I’m feeling the feminine simplicity of this dress. Hmmm…
The Stained Couture giveaway train is still rolling and the next gift falling off the train is Perricone M.D.’s Cold Plasma. The new year is approaching and now would be a great time to upgrade and/or work on your skincare regimen.
Personally, I have been using Perricone Amine Face Lift Complex and High Potency Eye Lift for the past couple of months and my skin looks so incredible. I was getting to that age were I needed to incorporate anti-aging products in my regimen and these two have really helped me regain a youthful glow.
I will admit that I am going to be super jealous of whoever wins this, because my skin is just screaming to try this! Cold Plasma benefits anyone of any age.
If you are tired of failing products that promise you better skin and feel that Cold Plasma might just be what your skin is crying for, then you definitely need to enter.
In order to win, all you have to do is:
- Leave your name and location in the comment section
- AND tell me why you need this product
Visit their website to find out about specials and Perricone coupons.
Last year, was the first year I heard about JC Penney’s Beware of the Doghouse promotion. The site, Beware of the Doghouse, allows women to enter their worse gift or men to enter gift that they gave that put them in the doghouse. Not only can you enter your own case, but you can review other cases and give your opinion.
The site also allows users to build a case against their bad gift-giver filled with written statements and imported photos, videos and witness testimony as evidence of the bad gift-giving. So, funny!
So, if you have someone you know that needs to be put in the doghouse, then go to BewareoftheDoghouse.com and build up their case.
In the meantime, enter your name and location in the comment section to win a $100 JC Penney gift card that JCP provided to get yourself something pretty to make up for having to go through that craptastic gift!
Deadline to enter is Friday, December 11, 2009
This contest is CLOSED! The winner will be notified by email! Thanks for all the entries.