It’s October?! Wow, this year. So fast and such a blur. However, it’s finally Fall and the weather is getting chilly. I’ve even broken out my Uggs and couple of long sleeve shirts.
Anyway, here is my list of things that I’m loving for October and as you can, the list is might brown and bronzey. I love fall colors.
- A. Marc by Marc Jacobs Metal High Heel Booties, $390, Shopbop – If this it’s the perfect oxford booties. Not too complicated, but too simple thanks to the gold detail eyelets and tips of the laces.
- B. Metallic Sweater, $79.90, Zara – A metallic sweater. Sounds weird, but looks marvelous. It looks like liquid; wet dripping metallic knit in a classic sweater. I pretty much became instantly obsessed with this sweater and I might need to buy this as a happy belated birthday or early Christmas gift to myself. It’s available in 4 different metallic colors, but I fancy this rose gold shade.
- C. RED Valentino Bow Trim Rain Boots, $195, Nordstrom – Remember last year how I was obsessed with Valentino’s lace rain boots? Well, I feel equally obsessed and maybe a little more over their latest rain boot from the RED line. Last year was more frilly and lace, whereas this year boot looks like a motorcycle boot and big sculpted bow. So freaking fabulous and chic!
- D. Ecote Studded Professor Satchel, $69, Urban Outfitters – I was just in Urban Outfitters yesterday and I did not see this satchel anywhere. Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t see it, because I don’t need to spend anymore money and I would’ve definitely snatched this bag and didn’t look back.
- E. Erica Anenberg Autumn Faith, Hope, and Love Bracelet, $100, Max & Chloe – For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been wearing my Erica Anenberg initial necklace and it has caused me to want more from her line, including this simple, but lovely bracelet. Great addition to your stacked bracelets this fall.
So, there are some things that I’m drooling for this month. Anything you like or want to point me to something you think I would love for October?