Everyone has that one awesome person in their life that loves to cook and not only loves to cook, but share their delicious concoction. I love those people! So, why not return the favor of those delicious and free meals that they blessed you with by getting them a item that can help them create even more meals? Hopefully, they will want to share some more delectable meals that you encouraged them to make with your thoughtful gift.
- Homemade Salad Dressing Container – Once you’ve had homemade dressing, I promise, you’ll never want to go back and most great cooks know this and have a plethora of dressing recipes in their arsenal. Therefore, this might be the last missing item to curate their awesome dressings.
- Rinse and Chop Cutting Board – A cutting board that know only allows you to chop and rinse your veggies on the same workspace thanks to draining holes built-in, but it also folds to allow you rinse, chop, and pour in your fellow swoosh. Genius!
- Scrap Trap Bin and Scraper – Counter space is such a high commodity in the life of a cook. However, sometimes you have to make due with what you have and have to come up with creative ways to maximize your space. This scrap bin is will help to eliminate that scrap bowl that takes up plenty of counter real estate in the kitchen. The bin easily attaches to a drawer to catch the scrap you sweep away with the scraper that comes with it.
- Food Huggers – I’m not a cook, per se, but as soon as I realized that Food Huggers existed I ordered them on the spot. Foodhuggers are reusable food savers that are made from silicone that can preserve freshly cut fruits and vegetables and opened can goods and jars. They are available in multiple sizes and
So, first off, welcome to the first Stained Couture Shopping Guide for 2014! The first guide is dedicated to those people I envy, especially around this time of year; the athletic/fitness people on your shopping list. These gifts are for those focused on exercise or even those who are looking into upping their fitness lifestyle and regimen.
So, here are some items that they might enjoy to receive from you!
- Adidas MiCOACH watch – This watch is a little bit of pure genius disguised as just another watch/smartwatch, but it’s not! It offer custom training, tips, and data analysis based on your performance. It’s also loaded with 400 guided workouts, in-game performance analysis, and nutritional tips and advice to meet your goals.
- NIKE Hyper Elite Basketball Sock – Now, this is proabably one of the gift’s I’m going to get my brother who loves playing basketball and finding new items to help and/or improve his performance of the court. These socks help deliver unrivaled support and comfort with extra cushioning in areas of the foot most susceptible to impact and injury while playing basketball.
- Tory Birch for FitBit Bracelet – FitBit Bracelets are definitely one of the ‘it” fitness gadgets this year. So, Tory Burch has created a bracelet that helps conceal the FitBit in a chic and fashionable way. It’s also available in silver and necklace form.
- Sol Republic RELAYS earbuds – I own and love these earbuds! They are in-ear earbuds that are comfortable, compatible, and won’t fall out your ears even during the most intense workout. I lent them to my brother to participate in a run and he was in awe, because they never fell out, he didn’t have to adjust them AT ALL, plus they were some comfortable he forgot he had them on at times. Not to mention, the audio sound is clear and precise, which was just one reason he tried to “permanently borrow” them. LOL!
- Stella McCartney for adidas Yoga Bag – I will admit that this bag may or may not be on my personal wishlist this year since I’m getting back into yoga. Aside from this bag being beyond cute, it’s also very functional with a compartment for your yoga mat and large zipper compartment for everything else. I will always be a fan of functional fashion.
So, I hope you see a few item you are interested in purchasing for someone this year or yourself. It doesn’t hurt to pick up a little something for yourself, too! Well, that’s my holiday shopping mantra. Feel free to borrow it!
GIVEAWAY ALERT! – Follow me on Instagram AND Twitter for a chance to win one of these items. I will be announcing the prize and rules TODAY! So, follow me now so you don’t miss out!
We are entering the holiday season, which is traditionally known for giving, as a whole. We also have a larger heart for those who are doing without, including the homeless.
So, this weekend, join me in this challenge that I’ve been meaning to do for the past 2 or 3 years. Look at the picture above, get all of the products above, ranging from bottle water, knit beanies, and personal hygiene products and place one of each item in a gallon zip lock bag and. You can keep stocked bags in your trunk and sporadically pass them out to homeless people and/or take some to a church or shelter that helps the homeless.
You could buy a lot these items in bulk at warehouse stores and spend this weekend packing up each ziplock. This bag might cost $20 for us, but to the right personal this time of year could be priceless…and make you feel warm, good, and appreciative of your life.
I don’t know what it is about the arrival of November that makes me mentally and physically slow down in my productivity. Maybe it’s the weather or maybe it’s my body preparing and hoarding all my energy for the holiday rush. I don’t know, but I’ve been in super chill mode for the past few days and I’m totally okay with that. So, now that I’m saying that, it does explain the coziness sprinkled throughout the list of items I’m lusting for the month of November. Take a look below!
- Minnetonka ‘Chrissy’ Bootie – The Minnetonka moccasins I bought a few years ago had to recently leave my possession for being well-loved for too long. So, I need some new slipper like shoes, because I miss the furry lining and lovely warmth and Minnetonka ‘Chrissy’ booties are calling my name and seem appropriate.
- STANCE Over The Knee Royal Socks – Over the knee/ thigh high socks for the win and perfect for a weekend of lounging around the house in football jerseys and sipping hot white chocolate.
- kate spade new york Pave’ Metro Grand Interchangeable Watch Set – Options are your true best friend and this watch gives you the option to go chic with a nude leather strap or super glitzy with all over gold glitter band.
- Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream – Yep, my hair has been super dry and I’m still trying to pump it with as much moisturizing products as possible, This cream is a little pricey, but its really hydrating and I would like to try it on a consistent basis instead of sampling.
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Mini handbag – A mini bucket bag with a leopard print is quite possibly one of the bags everyone needs for fall, because leopard is a neutral…to me, at least.
- Flower Eye 2 Eye Marker and Mascara – Listen…I’m all about compact items. So, this liquid liner and mascara in one needs to hop in my makeup bag to make room for 3 more lip products that I use for one day and don’t take out until weeks later.
- Rhinestoned Knit Beanie – A pastel pink with rhinestones seems totally logical and necessary.
Like anything you saw? Let me know below or tell me what you are hoping to get this month.