Stained Couture’s monthly series, EMPTIES, featuring beauty products I’ve used up this month.
I have to be honest – I almost didn’t use up any products in January. Wild! However, I noticed there were some products in my bathroom that only had a couple of uses left. So, there was no better time than the present to use them up. So, keep reading to see which products I used up both 3-pointing them into the garbage can in my bathroom. “KOBE!” 🙁
EMPTIES: January 2020
- Dani Naturals Coconut Hibiscus Lotion – The scent smells like a tropical vacation. Really! Not only does it smell lovely, but it’s really moisturizing. I was sent this last year, but I’m going to order it this summer – with the matching shower.
- Sephora Glycolic Glow Peel Pads – A couple of months ago, I picked up a few items from Sephora’s skincare line – out of pure curiosity. I picked up were these glycolic pads, because I live for a new skin treatment pads. However, these were a major disappointment. The pads were very thin and started to shred with the slightest swipe. Not to mention, I didn’t notice any changes in my skin, compared to glycolic pads I’ve tried in the past.
- ClearProof Blemish Control Toner – During the holidays, I experienced some intense breakout. No matter the cause, this toner helped it go away and prevented some, too. I appreciated that this toner didn’t make my skin feel dry, which can be hard for some acne toners to do. I would buy this again.
- Origins Spot Treatment – Yes, another acne product. I told ya’ll – my skin was being an utter jerk during the holidays. Thankfully, whenever I needed to expedite a pimple away, this spot treatment got it outta here. This will forever be one of my favorite acne spot treatments.
- Sephora Clear Skin Days Toner – This other Sephora skincare product I bought. Unlike the pads, my skin actually enjoyed this toner. After using it daily for a couple of weeks, I did see some improvements. Unfortunately, I think it’s been discontinued, because I don’t see on their site. I bought mine in-store, so you may be able to find it there.
- Pantene Leave-In Detangler Milk – The Pantene Gold Series is one of the best drugstore lines for natural hair. My favorite product from the line is the Leave-In Detangler, because it detangles and moisturizes my hair. I use it whether I plan to rock my hair curly or run the straighten iron through it. I’ve bought this numerous times.