The weather was so perfect this weekend, but I didn’t get to enjoy it as much as I would’ve liked. However, if I could’ve, I would have been all about casual bohemian vibes. When it comes to boho chic, I think about vintage pieces, billowy tops, and natural materials and hues. Here is a spring look with bohemian vibes I through together for the latest eStylist post.
- Shashi Rachel Earrings – Although I’m not into feather jewelry, these earrings are quite darling. Maybe the soft pink appeals to me.
- Antonello Suni Cross Body Bag – This slouchy clutch bag is textures overload, but in a good way. Love basket weaving, pom poms, and braided strap.
- ZARA Floral Print Blouse – Super pretty top that’s great for spring and lightweight enough for summer.
- MOTO CORY Low Rise Denim Shorts – Denim cutoffs are an easy win for spring and summer. You can never have too many denim cutoffs.
- Splendid Jane Demi Wedge Sandals – FYI, I’m ordering these shoes today, because I love Splendid sandals. They are comfortable, chic, and casual! WIN!
Shh… I have some insider information for you. Keep reading to get all the details.
You might notice that the three accessories I used in this look are from Shopbop, whom I love with an intense passion. Well, tomorrow, they are starting one of their awesome annual sales for 3 days. However, I’ve been given to go ahead to let you all know that we can shop it starting today. All the info and code to is below. I suggest you use it today, because the sale will be made to the general public tomorrow. Therefore, you might miss out on that one item you’ve stalking and pinning like. I don’t want that for you. So, please meet me over on Shopbop to get in on the savings.