Hey Summer 2017! I’m so glad you’re here!
When it comes to dressing in the summer, I’ve found that wearing lightweight pieces that are easy to wear and style are a sure safe bet. This summer, I’m all about light weight dresses with feminine details, such as a white lace dress. Keep reading to get all the details on my ideal go-to summer 2017 look.
Truthfully, due to the weather, I forgot that it wasn’t already summer. We experienced some unbearable hot days already, but it was still spring. Now that summer is officially here, I’m scared to see how hot it’s going to get. Thankfully, as a lifelong Memphian, I’m used to horrible humid summers. Since we had an unusually warm winter, I feel that we are going to have a record-breaking summer.
I don’t usually do much in the summer, aside from a few summer goals, due to the heat. However, when I will have to venture out, I think a light dress, sandals and plenty of sunscreen will help me maneuver around this summer.
eSTYLIST: Hey Summer 2017
- Dress with Lace – This dress is the perfect dress for summer. This lightweight dress can be dressed up or down. Plus, it can double as a coverup at the beach. Summer staple item.
- Mini Wishbone Necklace – I will for ever be a sucker for a cute, dainty necklace like this one by Jennifer Zeuner. So cute and perfect to wear everyday.
- Gladiator Caged Style Sandal – You can never go wrong with a strappy nude sandal, especially in the summer. The gladiator-style sandals from Dolce Vita will work all summer.
- Straw Backpack – Straw bags are the bag of the summer and there are plenty of versions out there, including straw backpacks.
- Packable Straw Hat – Is this going to be the summer that I finally embrace wearing a straw hat? Maybe. If so, this one that’s simple and packable will work.