Did you know that tomorrow is the first day of Summer? Well, I did, but it almost slipped my mind. Sometimes it can be hard to remember the official start of Summer, because most people kick off Summer on Memorial Day. Not to mention, it’s been beyond hot for a couple of months now. Well, I’ve been thinking about what’s going to be my go-to outfit for the Summer. I hate being hot, which overpowers any self-conscious and body insecurities. So, this eStylist is just one no inhabited outfit that I might be spotted in Summer 2019. It’s too hot to care. *shrug*
eSTYLIST: Hey Summer 2019
- Oversized Rib Knitted T-Shirt, $40, TopShop – Although this would more of a regular or fitted fit on me, this ribbed tee doesn’t look “too” casual.
- Wide-cut Shorts, $17.99, H&M – I’ve been wanting to find some cute plus-size wide leg shorts and these are perfect.
- Shashi Barbados Earrings, $46, Shopbop – Straw hoop earrings with with white lucite detail!? Gimme!
- Straw Bucket Bag, $29.99, Target – I’m so glad that straw bags are still in this summer and with more style options. I’m obsessed with this bucket bag.
- Cadirecia Cognac Sandals, $70, Aldo Shoes – I still love an ornate sandal and this don’t disappoint. Plus, they match my shell necklace.