I’ve always been a big fan and advocate for tees and jeans and tees and leggings and tees and skirts and tees and trousers. I guess you can say I’m t-shirt girl. Currently, I’ve really been into fancy tee shirts, because they are just versatile and fun in the hot summer days. You can dress them up or down, work or play, and they are just great pieces to have sprinkled throughout your wardrobe all year. So, here are some fancy and fun tees that I’m slightly obsessed over.
- Lurex Sports Rib Tee, $48, TopShop
- Swetc Cara Embellished Cotton T-Shirt, $120, Net-A-Porter
- Kate Spade New York Floral Cluster Pullover Top, $498, Piperlime
- Linen T-Shirt with Lace, $15.99, Zara
- Band of Outsiders Sandwashed Silk-Satin Tee, $295, Net-A-Porter