Stained Couture’s Mother’s Day 2018 Gift Guide
Still on the hunt for a good and thoughtful Mother’s Day gift other than the bouquet of flowers and candy? Well, I have some suggestions that might be right up your alley.
GIFT GUIDE: Mother’s Day 2018
- Skip Hop Greenwich Simply Chic Diaper Bag – A new stylish mom would appreciate a chic and trendy diaper bag like this one from Skip Hop. It looks like a nice faux leather backpack, which is always on trend. However, it’s actually a legit diaper bag filled all the necessary compartments a typical diaper bag without the look of a diaper bag.
- Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit – If anybody in this world deserves smooth and glowing skin it’s moms. This kit from Sunday Riley includes two of their top sellers; Good Genes and Luna. Both products are designed to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
- The Bouqs Co. Flower Subscription – Okay, flowers for Mother’s Day is a clutch and easy route. However, go the second mile and get here a flower subscription so she can get flowers all the time. The Bouqs Co has a great flower subscription that lets you decide which flowers to send and how often. The gift that keeps on giving, indeed.
- “Mama” T-Shirt – A cute and cozy tee is always appreciate, but when it’s attached to a special cause makes it even more special. J.Crew teamed up Prinkshop to make a limited collection of fun graphic tees and accessories. One of the items is this “Mama” tee that features the translates “Mama” in different languages. The cherry on top is that 10% of the sale goes to Girl Up, which is an organization that helps girls reach their dreams. So cool!
- Kate Spade New York ‘Heart of Gold’ bangle – For the mom who loves a lovely piece of jewelry, this kate spade bangle is perfect. It’s a thin gold bangle with “heart of gold” engraved on the inside. So simple and sweet.