You would think that the cheaper the gift the worst the gift or not thoughtful (i.e. a giftcard). However, there are plenty of awesome and thoughtful gifts under $25 that don’t involve the safety of a giving a gift card.
So, check out these easy and affordable ideas for gifts under $25.
- Copper “Monogram” Mug – Mugs are a safe gift, but this copper monogram one is prettier and the personal, thanks to the personal factor of the monogram.
- Charging Station – This is a perfect gift for that person who has all the latest gadgets and devices and uses them everyday and everywhere. This charging station is great for home and the office.
- Wine Aerator – For the wine lover and/or wine drinker, an aerator is a quick and thoughtful gift to ensure your gift receiver enjoys every sip.
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker – I’m a breakfast sandwich lover. So, family and friends, hint…hint.
- “Dream Big” Notebook – This beautiful notebook would be appreciate by anyone who loves to journal. The gold foil “Dream Big” on the cover is a nice touch and motivational.