I mentioned in my holiday gift guide 2017 for men, that I have the hardest time picking out gifts for men. After men, children can be the hardest to shop for, in my opinion. It can be hard trying not to buy a gift that the parent already bought. Also, trying to find that’s a little outside the box can be difficult, too. Thankfully, I only have a couple of kids to shop for this year. However, they all seem to be very creative and love to explore new things. So, this gift guide is dedicated to gifts for fun and creative kids.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017: for Creative Children
- Nugget furniture – Nugget furniture is easy and functional to let you rearrange to create infinite seating options.
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 – A smartwatch for kids that gives the ability to play games, take pictures, and countless other fun stuff from the comforts of their wrist.
- Intro to Chemistry Set – This the perfect gift for the kids that loves science and wonder what makes things go “boom”.
- Indoor Food Truck Playhouse – I love these little indoor playhouses, including this one that let’s kids play run their own food truck.
- My First Coding Book – Coding is the wave that I encourage all kids to get on board. This my first coding book would make a great gift for the kid always on the computer.
- Confetti Musical Set – This set comes with simple musical instruments for the musically inclined child on your list. Plus, it’s super cute!