One of the hardest people I have to shop for all year, every year are the men in my life. It used to be time when shopping for men used to be easy; a tie or tools. However, men’s lifestyles have pleasantly evolved over the years. Now, men have traded in the boring tie and tools for leather goods and skincare and hair care products. Needless to say, I’m here for all of it. If you have a guy on your shopping list that takes value in curating a stylish lifestyle, then this holiday gift guide 2017 might help you find that right item for handsome.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017: For Handsome
- Bespoke Post Churchill Box – One of the new waves for gift giving are subscription boxes. They are easy and there one out there for everyone. Bespoke Post has a selection of individually curated boxes for the various lifestyles of men. The Churchill box is ideal for the person in your life that enjoys a good cigar. It comes with 4 limited edition cigars, a reclaimed wood ashtray/ candle holder, a masculine candle, and cigar cutter. All the essentials for him to relax after a long day.
- Harry’s Winston Set – My brother put me on to Harry’s last year and I spread the awesomeness that is Harry’s to everyone I know. The Winston gift set is very chic, because it comes with a metal razor, blades, shaving cream or gel, and travel case for the blades. Harry’s is also a subscription box, but you can also buy it at Target.
- Tissot Tradition Watch – You can never go wrong with gifting a classic and well-made watch. The Tissot Tradition watch is the perfect mix of everyday style, but with a touch of sexiness.
- Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit – Men love their beards and I bet they would also love to receive a beard grooming kit, like this one from Jack Black. This kit contains all the essentials to perfectly groom and maintain that bountiful or budding beard.
- Trifold Wrap Leather Wallet – Another easy gift to give is wallet, but add some thought by buying a nice leather wallet like this one from Saddleback Leather Co. It’s available in a few shades and it’s a timeless piece.
- Tom Dixon Alloy Candle – Who says that men don’t love candles? I know a handful of men who do, but prefer more “tougher” smelling one. Tom Dixon Ally Candle looks tough with it’s steel, mechanical shape, but the scent is clean and sharp. I love this candle, myself.
- UGG Ascot Slippers – I want a pair of UGG slippers for Christmas, because they super soft and comfy. I’m sure any man would love to get these leather beauts under their tree.
- The Tie Bar Large Style Box – Ties might be the oldest gift to give a man, but they are still much appreciated. The Tie Bar created a few style boxes that features ties, socks, and handkerchiefs that you can mix around and style with each other. I love this blue option, but they offer other color and style options.
- HIMS Complete Hair Kit – For every man that’s out their embracing their bald heads, there’s another man out there wanting to grow is hair out of back. HIMS offers a selection of different products for men to take to promote hair growth, including the HIMS Complete Hair Kit. This beginners’ kit features vitamins and shampoos to help men thicken and grow their hair.
- Ray-Ban Gunmetal Wayfarer – These unisex gunmetal Ray-Ban sunglasses are sleek and classic. Plus, you can wear them, too! 😉