One of my biggest skincare regrets is ignoring the need to wear sunscreen everyday when I was younger. Like most people, I only thought about wearing sunscreen when I knew I was going to be in the sun. However, I now know that you need to wear sunscreen everyday no matter if it’s sunny or raining. Even when blocked by dark clouds and rain, the sun and it’s UV rays are still there. So, you should always wear SPF. However, another step and product in your daily skincare regimen can be annoying. Thankfully, there are plenty of moisturizers with SPF out there and the lazy girl in me is happy.
There used to be a time when you moisturizers with SPF had very small amounts of sunscreen. Now some moisturizers have up to SPF 50. In the summer, I used Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15, because my skin is oilier in the summer. However, I would still add more SPF. Now that the temperatures are dipping, I’m using RoC Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30. Plus, not only does it have SPF, but retinol. A lazy, aging-gracefully woman’s dream moisturizer in tube.
These are just two of my favorite daily moisturizers with SPF that I use regularly. However, there are others out there that are worth trying. Check these out!
Daily Moisturizers with SPF:
- First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream – also includes great anti-aging ingredients.
- Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 – features all natural sunscreens.
- Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – protects skin from the sun while improving skin.
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 – perfect for dry skin.
- Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 – great for oily/combination skin