“Whew.” That’s all I can say about this past week. However, unlike the past couple of days (i.e. no post the last couple of days), I have found the time this morning, sans coffee, to slide in and share with you this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
I took on some major projects these past couple of days at the office and time was going by so fast. However, I was able to hop on to Twitter on Wednesday, just in time to tune in live to Kanye’s twitter rant. I’m still in awe over that mess.
What else happened this week? Oh, I bought a couple of more books, which I shared on my Instagram page to help me stick with my 2016 goals and aspirations. I already read one of them, because it was a very quick and easy read, but it was also very useful in helping me stir my creative juices. Oh, and Rihanna finally dropped her new album, which I’m quite enjoying, so far.
I hope you had a memorable week, chill weekend, and enjoy this week’s list of Link-End Round-Up.
- I love these ideas for homemade coffee creamers. I’m thinking of some flavors I can concoct.
- The Wedgie Fit Jean is real and here.
- I’m always intrigued by other creative people’s process, including this one.
- Tips on adding greenery to any space.
- Items you should have in your winter health kit.
- I’m so obsessed with these fringe heel sandals!
- List of websites that will make you smarter.
I’ll be back here Monday with the biggest cup of coffee that I can find, because my fast ends this Sunday night!