I finally got into the Christmas spirit! The tree is up and decorated, all the Christmas stations are programmed on my car radio and added to my streaming accounts, and I get giddy when I spot houses draped and beaming with colorful lights. Only thing I have to do is finish, well more like start shopping for Christmas presents.
I’m having a hard time pulling the trigger on buying gifts this year. I always fear that as soon as I buy something, the next day it’s going to go on sale. Yeah, I have anxiety issues.
As usual, please enjoy these links to reads that I enjoyed this week. Here’s this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
- This read on how to have a healthy relationship with food made me feel so much better
- Trying to eat healthier and save money? Here are some good tips.
- Cold weather means dry skin for some. So, you might need to up your facial moisturizer routine.
- Falling asleep in your makeup happens to best of us…unfortunately.
- I’m a firm believer in lists and this list of 6 lists you should make everyday speaks to me.
- I might’ve just ordered these lace-up high heels as a Christmas gift to myself. Maybe.
- Still trying to figure out what to do with any leftover turkey? Turkey Pot Pies, duh.