I’m exhausted. I wish I could say the reason is because I’ve been busy shopping and partaking in holiday related events when the truth is that I’ve been going to bed late and waking up early. That’s not good…at all. However, over the next couple of weeks I’m cashing in the rest of my vacation days and taking some much desired time away from the office.
Aside from finally starting and completing my Christmas shopping, I plan to dedicate bulks of hours watching all the Christmas movies and shows I’ve been hoarding on my DVR. I’m a little giddy just thinking about it.
So, while I focus on my upcoming laxcation (relax/chill back + vacation. my word. Use it.), please enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
- Want to start investing in the year? Me, too. So, I appreciate these easy ways to start investing.
- The “Exotic Glamour” design aesthetic is speaking to me.
- I’ve been obsessed with this dazzled out French Bulldog bank for a couple of weeks.
- Ever wanted to become friends with a celebrity? This story of how it can happen is awesome. FYI- I think Tracee Ellis Ross and I would be awesome BFFs. Just saying.
- Personality quizzes always intrigue me. Here are 5 online personality quizzes worth taking.
- Try this simple recipe for sausage breakfast casserole this weekend. Great for brunch!
- When you feel a winter cold creeping in your life, stop it in it’s tracks with these tips.