This week was very…frustrating…at the work house. Extremely frustrating. However, the end of this week has picked up and will hopefully carry on to this weekend, because…tomorrow is my birthday!!
I don’t have any major plans for my birthday, except to enjoy and appreciate seeing another year.
Here are some links from around the web that peaked my interest and helped me ride out some stressful moments this week.
- Ever thought about living everything behind and starting a new life abroad? I did a couple of times this week and this article about the easiest countries for working and living abroad tempted me like crazy.
- There are many remedies and pills you can take to survive that “crimson tide”. However, here are 3 doctor-approved ways to get rid of cramps.
- Apple pies taste so amazing in the fall, but are a pain to make. This easy recipe for personal apple pies is a perfect.
- Speaking of fall, I’m starting to decorate my space and this list of fall decorating ideas is coming in handy.
- The perfect size gold-tassel necklace that’s not too small or chunky.
- Small tweaks that can change the way you work…for the good.
- I got so much inspiration from these suggestions for home offices in small spaces