Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! It is Friday, right?! I’ve barely had a concept of time this week, let alone what’s today. As I’m writing this, it’s 5:30 am and my stomach is growling as loud as the dragons on the episode of The Game of Thrones that’s playing in the background.
Oh, yes, Game of Thrones come back this Sunday and I legit can’t wait! We’ve been waiting for this for almost 2 years and it’s the final season?! Whew, this is going to be good. So, please note that my phone will be off on Sunday evening and I will be laying in bed drinking wine to watch the House of Lannister hopefully burn into flames.
Now, pardon me as I finish watching last season of GOT before hopping in the shower. The weather is supposed to be beautiful today and my sister and I plan to finally take my nephew to the zoo. Actually, he’s only 6 months old, which means this is more for us than him. Still, it should be a good day.
I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: April 12, 2019
- The myth of self-control – Vox
- Are you overdosing on caffeine? – Outside Online
- Do CBD beauty products actually work? – Into The Gloss
- Why we all need to care about inclusive sizing – The Stripe
- Feeling busy and distracted? It’s not your fault – Make Time
- 5 questions to ask when you start a new job – Harvard Business Review
- Deceptively simple way to find more happiness at work – New York Times