Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads from around the web.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad this weekend is finally here. This week has been a busy blur for me. Work has been so hectic that I’ve barely had enough time to just plop on my sofa to veg and binge watch shows that have been accumulating on my DVR. However, one thing I started watching on Wednesday was Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why. I’ve only watched the first 2 episodes, but I’m hooked. So, my plan is to that tomorrow.
This weekend, it’s also Easter Sunday. I’m trying to decide if I should buy me a new outfit to wear to church on Sunday. I don’t need to, but I always try to embrace moments that can justify buying new clothes. If I do, I would love to find a 2-piece outfit in pretty pastel color.
In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: April 14, 2017
- My rental is a small old home with little to no pantry. So, using a hutch as a panty is such a great idea.
- Stretching before has been my bread and butter this week. Try these easy 6 stretches for better sleep.
- Check out the best natural oils to use for scar therapy.
- The history of leggings a.k.a the one piece of clothing I could wear everyday.
- This quiz about what type of Instagrammer I am was pretty spot on.
- Check out these ingredients worth splurging on the next time you’re in the grocery store.
- Still failing at the Whole 30. However, hopefully, these whole 30 slow cooker recipes will help me out.