Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads from around the internet.
First off, I’m currently battling a allergies-induced head cold. Out of the ways to be sick, nasal congestion is the worst one. The feeling of not being about to breathe out of your nose is horrible. Not to mention, I’ve been sick these past 3 days that I’ve been off. Fortunately, I felt it coming and went into instant combat mode. So, this head cold could be a lot worst than this.
No plans for the weekend, as of now. I might finally venture out to find a pot for the new plant in my bedroom. I’m love it, FYI. Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend and prevent any allergies sickness yourself.
See you next week and enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: April 21, 2017
- Foods that actually taste better in the spring.
- Create a portfolio to bring to your next job interview, no matter the field.
- Are Instagram influencers bad for fashion?
- Ways to accidentally transition to cleaner beauty.
- Steps to creating budget that works for you.
- Planning to make this balsamic chicken and roasted vegetable recipe.
- Currently learning more about the flexitarian diet.