Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Well, hello! Fancy meeting you here, but I’m glad you’re here! How was your week? My week was pretty good, which included moments that truly made me grateful.
Last weekend, Easter weekend, had me spend Monday recouping. I went to church Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, which is a Easter weekend norm when you serve in a church, like I do. Plus, spent Sunday afternoon with family for Easter dinner on a unexpectedly hot day. All the Easter outfits had to be adjusted for the 80+ degree weather.
However, I was able to jump back in the saddle on Tuesday. Now that I mostly work from home and for myself, I’m still trying to adjust to my ideal schedule. Of course, if you know anything about working for yourself, no 2 days are the same. However, I trying to at least set a foundation as to what to schedule on what days. This week, I work on a somewhat block schedule. I rested on Monday, but then worked all day on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I watched ID Network all day, but knocked out the remainder of my projects and tasks for the week yesterday. Today, I have a couple of meetings, but also plan to start on my work for next week.
Occasionally working from home to mostly working from home are two completely different things. However, I so down to learn how to master both.
The weather is supposed to be pretty perfect this weekend and I’m hoping to find some time to sit out in the sun. Maybe, even take my dogs to the dog park, which they haven’t been in forever. So, that would be nice to do for them.
Feel free to share your plans for the weekend, because I’m looking to enjoy some sun and fun this weekend.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: April 26, 2019
- The mystery of business casual – The Atlantic
- How to help someone with depression – The Cut
- The best sheets for every type of sleeper – Food 52
- 10 best cities for Starbucks lovers in America – Apartment Guide
- What happens to your body when you don’t get enough protein – Prevention
- How to find a hidden camera in your AirBnB and anywhere else – Fast Company
- Simple swaps to make your day more environmentally friendly – Cupcakes & Cashmere