Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday and first Link-End Round-Up of April 2019!
How has your first week of April been going? For me and most of the people I know, it didn’t start off on a good note with the sad killing of rapper/activist Nipsey Hussle. It was tragedy and left a lot of people with an unsettling feeling. Even I, who occasionally listened to his music, felt off for a few days. He had reached a point in his life in which he was becoming more than a rapper. He was become voice for a generation and people. In his short 33 years on earth, he has created a legacy that I know is going to keep on. I know it.
For the majority of the week, my productivity was coming in short waves. Now that I’m working for myself, I’m still trying to figure out and design my ideal work week schedule. I would like to designate certain days to do certain things, because I like consistency. Hopefully, my days will take more form over the next week or so.
I hope you all have a good and relaxing weekend Also, don’t forget to prep on Sunday to have a productive week. Trust me, I’m saying this myself, too. I hope you enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: April 5, 2019
- The smart guide to procrastination – BBC
- 10 pictures of what marriage looks like – The Cut
- How to quit Facebook without quitting Facebook – Vox
- How Instagram replaced the contacts list – The Atlantic
- Easy ways to feel youthful again (funny read) – The New Yorker
- 4 items you need in your emergency kit, according to a pro – L.A. Times
- How to spring clean your furniture to make it look better and last longer – Apartment Therapy