Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Yay – Link-End Round-Up is back!
I hope you all had a great week. Personally, I spent most of the week trying to heal my skin from last week. For months, I haven’t been eating much dairy, sweets, nor soda. Last weekend, I did them all! So, as soon as I woke up on Monday morning, I knew I made a huge mistake. I had a couple of painful cystic acne spot and a few regular above the skin pimples. Needless to say, I was not happy.
Thankfully, my benzoyl peroxide face wash helped clear up the cystic acne pretty fast. After that, I spent the rest of the week slather my face with Vitamin E oil and scar cream, to avoid future acne marks. Needless to say, I’ve learned my lesson and will not consume that much dairy and sugar in 2 days.
I’m so excite for this weekend, because I don’t have any plans – other church. So, I’m so excited to have no obligations and it feels good.
Here’s to an amazingly chill weekend and please enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: August 23, 2019
- Polite ways to end a conversation – Reader’s Digest
- Here’s what you need to know about online privacy – Inc.
- The relationship between play and productivity – Fast Company
- Accept awkwardness – how to make friends and keep them – NPR
- The link between body weight and the immune system – The Atlantic
- 4. A.M risers may have quirky chronobiology (this is me.) – Psychology Today
- The skincare product (one of my favs) that’s actually doing more harm than good – Into the Gloss