Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
I’ve been an emotional semi-wreck all week. Maybe it’s the feeling that my time is running out to get things down. However, it just might be PMS is rearing it’s ugly head and I need to get ready. It’s probably the latter, but I’ll survive.
Although it’s still summer, I can definitely feel the fall vibes rapidly approaching. Thankfully, the humidity is no longer lingering in the heat. Actually, I’ve been able to drive with the windows down and keep my makeup in tact for most of the day. Come thru, FALL!
Last weekend, I intended to start sorting out my closet, but I was just too tired. I didn’t even get around to washing my clothes until the other night, because I was running out of things to wear. I was literally one away from having to wear fall and winter stuff. Now that all my clothes are clean, I will begin sort clothes to put up, donate, or toss. I’m planning to put on some music, light some incense, and get it done. Actually, I’m looking forward to it.
Send me a prayer and bottle of rose’ that next week is a little more emotionally chill for me and you. Let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: August 24, 2018
- How bad rose’ took over – Bon Appetit
- The best way to wash your face – Domino
- Healthy habits that can cause bloat – Coveteur
- 12 things mentally strong people do – Entrepreneur
- Why Monday morning is the best time to grocery shop – The Outline
- Why sticking to the same foods can help you lose weight – Healthline
- What your brain and body do when you hang out with animals – Tonic