Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Slowly, but surely, I’m finally getting back to the swing of things a.k.a my daily life. I can’t ever recall getting sick and having it throw me off my path so much, but I’m so much better. However, my voice is still strained, because of the last little cough that I have from the bronchitis. Hopefully, after spending the next couple of days sipping on hot tea, my voice will be back by Monday.
Yesterday morning was the first day that it actually felt like fall. It felt so good walking to my car on a chilly morning and leaves have even started to fall. I’m telling you, fall is my favorite season, especially the beginning. Crisp morning with a cup of hot soy chai tea latte are everything.
I plan to lay low this weekend to finish a little late minute recouping. However, I might start planning to decorate my home for fall, which is always fun. Hopefully, Michael’s will slide a nice 20% coupon into my inbox and allow me to load up on some fall goods. Oh, and I need some nice fall-friendly candles. Listen, I’m already getting too excited just typing these plans. So, let me chill.
In the meantime, I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I hope you stop by next week. I already have full schedule of post ideas to share with ya’ll. 🙂 See ya next week!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: August 25, 2017
- Ending lower back pain and to prevent it, too.
- Exactly how much are people really earning from their side hustles.
- How Ulta edged out Sephora to take over the beauty buying market.
- Stretching out shrunken jeans is easier than I thought.
- Planning to make this Moroccan Chicken and Peppers dish now that my appetite is back.
- 8 empowering mantras from Tracee Ellis Ross
- How to be creative on demand.