Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
I’m so over this week. I’ve been trying to fight off a summer cold all week, but it caught my sister/roommate. So, I’ve been trying to keep my distance from her. However, a stomach bug did catch me out of nowhere on Wednesday at work. So, I ended up leaving early to work from home. Like I said, I’m over this week.
Work has been a little hectic and some mini projects have popped up. So, I might be cashing in some overtime this weekend since I didn’t have any plans. Plus, who doesn’t love a little extra money on their paycheck? Am I right?!
I’m so glad that it’s Friday! After work, I plan to go home, finally wash my hair this week, and do some laundry. Oh, and I need to clean my makeup brushes and sponges, because I feel like it’s been forever since I deep cleaned them. I love Friday nights at home doing light housework knowing I don’t have to get up in the morning to go to work.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: August 04, 2017
- Advice from Robert Greene on how to create a classic.
- The faces behind “Betches” and how they grew their sites into a massive brand.
- Easy ways to relax under 5 minutes.
- How we are making black girls grow up too fast.
- Five tips on how to gain momentum for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Hard to believe that these dresses were made out of toilet tissue. #Shooketh
- Home organization hacks found on Reddit.