Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, peeps! Well, we finally made it to the final Link-End Round-Up of 2018. I know there’s one more Friday left in the year. However, I’m tired and I’m taking next week off from the blog. Plus, I still have so much Christmas shopping left to do, which is rare for me. By Christmas Eve, I’m usually done shopping and wrapping most of my gifts, but this year is different.
Since I’m off of work until the day after Christmas, I’m using today to finish my Christmas shopping. Actually, today might be the last day to get it done without having to deal with big crowds. I think this might be the first and last year that I ever wait to the last minute to finish my Christmas shopping.
Although I’m going to appreciate a quick breather from actually blogging, it’s not going to be out of sight of mind. I’m going to dedicate these next couple of weeks to make some tweaks here and there. Over the past couple of weeks, some contracts and sponsorships have expired. So, this is the perfect time to audit my blog; content and visuals. Overall, I’m happy with my content, because it’s genuine and I enjoy it. Remember, growth requires nurturing and pruning in order to create growth. Growth is the goal.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your holiday season. Please use this time to spend time with those you love and who love you back. Also, a little self-care wouldn’t hurt either. 🙂
LINK-END ROUND-UP: December 21, 2018
- Can we cheat aging? – BBC
- How to teach kids financial literacy – Goop
- Festive cocktails to make for the holidays – Liquor
- Real Christmas trees are the greener choice – The Guardian
- How to achieve glossy eyelids without looking greasy – Man Repellar
- Influencers are posting fake sponsored content for clout – The Atlantic
- What can we learn from people who succeeded late in life – Ideas.Ted.Talk