Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Yay! We survived the longest Christmas season EVER! Well, I guess, if Christmas is your “thing” and would like for it to last as long as possible, then this was your year. Of course, Christmas felt longer this year than most, because all the Christmas decoration were set up in stores and the yearly Christmas stations in were in full swing by Halloween. In 2020, I hope they prolong the Christmas vibes and decor until at least the week before Thanksgiving. I might need to start a partition.
Anyway, just as much as I was ready for Christmas to come and go, I have that same anxious energy for 2020 to come through. I know that a new year doesn’t have to be the reason to start fresh, but I prefer it. My 2020 was a big ol’ bag of emotions and experiences that I DID NOT want to go through. However, in hindsight, I now know I needed to go through them in order to know that I can withstand a lot of unexpected circumstances that are out of my control. I think I’ll elaborate more on that in my ‘Hey, 2020!’ post coming next week.
Yes, I know I haven’t posting as much as I used and would like to, but I’m ready to get my butt back into the grind of writing. Like, I really miss it – REALLY miss it. I just haven’t been really good with managing my time, but I plan to make it a top priority for me in 2020.
I hope you enjoy this
month’s week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: December 27, 2019
- Top 10 food trends of the last decade – Kitchn
- What pores can tell you about your skin – Into The Gloss
- Reconfigure your sleep routine for 2020 with these tips – Coveteur
- How to gracefully cancel plans without losing friends – The Atlantic
- How to wear a coat with a formal dress – The Style & Beauty Doctor
- Best lotions for eczema, according to dermatologists – Good Housekeeping
- The title and subject of this article had me cackling on Christmas Eve – Elle