Link-End Round-Up: December 4, 2020
First Friday of the last month- can’t wait to see how this year wraps up. At this point, almost anything can happen and we would not be surprised. Personally, I’m just glad to see this week wrap up. I’m eCommerce Manager and needless to say, the beginning of this week was hectic, which I was prepared. However, I was not prepared to have to work form home on Tuesday, because the heat was out in the office. I appreciate being able to work from home, but I’m way more productive in the office.
As for the rest of the week, it was filled with crappy weather, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed over the slightest things. So, this weekend, my sister and I plan to spend Saturday lounging on her sofa watching our favorite Christmas that we both enjoy. I think we’re going to start with ELF, followed by The Santa Clause, and wrap up with National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Actually, I put her on to the latter a few years ago – one of my proudest accomplishments.
I think this will be my final weekend to just chill and vibe out, because Christmas is going to be her fast. Not sure if I’m ready, but I’m ready to be ready. How ready are you for Christmas? Finished your shopping? If so, you’re a rockstar in my eyes. Have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: December 4, 2020
- Three reasons friendships end – The Art of Manliness
- How to defeat busy culture – Harvard Business Review
- Best ways to give back this holiday season – Refinery 29
- Build a face mask station in your home – Apartment Therapy
- Secrets from people who have amazing smelling homes – Kitchn
- How Covid caused many people to become more frugal; me included – The Guardian
- The story behind National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation one of my favorite Christmas movies – Rolling Stone