Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
It’s finally Friday and I’m so glad, because this week was dragging, chile! Tuesday felt like Thursday and Thursday felt like I missed about 5 days. Needless to say, I’ve been thrown off all week. I think it has something to do with Sunday’s full moon and Mercury being in retrograde and all that other stuff that we have to Google to see what it means.
Now that 2017 is almost dunzo, I’ve been thinking about my 2018, which includes deciding what I want to take with me and what to leave behind in 2017. Also, I want to focus on an aspect of my life that will help improve my overall quality of life. I have a couple in mind, but I will share more on that later.
Since it the holiday season, I have a few holiday themed plans this weekend, including my Christmas party of the season this Sunday night. Oddly enough, I’m actually looking forward to it and I have to bring cookies. I think I’m going to order some from this local cookie company that makes the most delicious and adorable cookies. This should be a pretty nice way to spend a shmonday night, if I do say so myself.
In the meantime, have an awesome weekend and check back next week, because I have some more gift guides to share with you!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: December 8, 2017
- Things a psychiatrist says everyone needs to know about mental health.
- Try this paperless wrapping technique for your Christmas gifts this year.
- Take this quiz to see if you are a morning or evening person.
- How to wash you pillows to keep them fresh and clean.
- Getting out of your comfort level and why you should.
- Top Christmas candy by each state.
- How to build a meaningful career.