Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
After spending the beginning of the week dealing with an allergy-induced head cold, I’m feeling back to normal. I had dinner plans tonight with some of my favorite Galentines, but they fell through yesterday. So, “the guy” and I might got try to see the new Black Panther movie tonight. As much as I want to see this movie, I’m not sure if I’m mentally strong to endure the Friday night movie crowds. However, I’ve been pumped to see this movie ever since they started dropping visual early last year. The fashions and in this movie look absolutely INSANE, as well as the sets. I’ve read and heard that you will enjoy this movie, even if you aren’t into comics and/or action movies.
Other than attending church, I plan to spend most of the weekend at home watching the NBA All-Star weekend. This week felt long. So, a lowkey weekend seems more than appropriate, don’t you think? Not to mention that I’m absolutely sick of this bi-polar weather. It’s been cold, warm, rainy, sunny, and sometimes all in one day. Ugh! I just wish spring would hurry up and come through, because there are so many cute spring things I want to buy, but can’t justify the purchase.
Well, here’s to an amazing weekend in preparation for a productive week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 16, 2018
- Rethinking your opinion on exercise may help you enjoy it – FiveThirtyEight
- Connection between early retirement and living longer – New York Times
- Photographer shoots photos to resemble old classic portraits – PetaPixel
- How a Frito-Lay janitor invented Flaming Hot Cheetos – The Hustle
- Ways to use chip crumbs in the bottom of your chip bag – Skillet
- Eating leafy greens everyday improves memory – NPR
- 3 reasons to retire as early as you can – CNN Money