Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Are you ready for Superbowl Sunday?! If football isn’t your thing, there’s always the commercials and halftime show, which is starring fellow Memphian Justin Timberlake. So, you can get into that. FYI, I’m rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles I always root for the underdog if my team isn’t playing.
Also, Superbowl Sunday is also the last day of my fast. I’ve been without coffee and fast food for almost 3 weeks. I could care less about the latter, but me and coffee have been BFFs for years. Actually, I fast off of coffee every year when I do this corporate fast with my church. However, it’s been rough this year and I’ve been wanting coffee hard. I’ve been substituting coffee with soy chai lattes and their great and all. Still, I miss my morning coffee runs and 3pm coffee breaks to get a quick surge to finish the rest of my day.
Aside from watching the big game on Sunday, I finally have the time to get my hair dyed and a blowout on Saturday. My roots are long overdue for a touch-up. These strands of grey and silver in my hair need to go like 3 months ago.
Well, I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend and let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 2, 2018
- What NOT to buy at the supermarket – Thrillist
- How to know if you are an ’empath’ – Business Insider
- Biggest wastes of time we regret when we get older – LifeHacker
- Tips and tricks to cleaning out your makeup collection – Coveteur
- 3 ways to improve your decision making – Harvard Business Review
- Best words and phrases to use on your cover letter and resume – INC
- 7 questions to help you find the career of your dreams – Cornerstone University