Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
This week felt so long, but at the same time, I feel like I didn’t finish anything. Actually, I have a lot of projects I’m working on for work and for the blog, as well. Therefore, I’ve been learning how to get the most of time and not waste my days. Learning to identify things that I do that causes me to procrastinate has been quite interesting.
It’s been raining for the past few days and not letting up until early Sunday morning. Thank goodness that I don’t have any obligations this weekend, because I’m still working on not cancelling this to the last minute. I can’t handle the guilt that comes with that.
Since work has been a little overwhelming, I think I’m going to come into the office this weekend for a little overtime. Time and half PLUS making some headway in finish up a project. Yes, please! Other than that, I plan to spend most of my weekend laying on the sofa and watching TV with random sheet masks on my face. Why can’t it be the weekend already?!
Check back next week to see if was able to prevent myself from melting into my sofa.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 23, 2018
- Amazon launches natural hair care shop – Essence
- Writing to-do lists helps your brain – Fast Company
- How to reuse those silica gel packets – Apartment Therapy
- Vitamins to take for every aspect of your life – The Newsette
- Recommended foods for proper digestion – Simplicity At Home
- Most popular diet trend the year you were born – Harpers Bazaar
- 8 Black history documentaries to stream on Netflix – The EveryGirl