Yes, we made it to Friday and February! Wow, I feel like I missed at least 2 weeks of January. I think the main reason I don’t remember much is because I’ve been working like crazy on this project I’m finishing up at work. I’ve been so exhausted at the end of the day, that I come home watch a smidge of TV and then crash. Thankfully, I should be in the home stretch by the end of today. *fingers crossed*
I almost forgot that it’s Super Bowl weekend. This has probably been the quietest a couple of weeks leading up to the Super Bowl I can recall. As the cashier at Whole Foods suggested that there are just more pressing issues going on in this country right now that overshadow football. I couldn’t help, but to agree. I’m still optimistic about life. So, there’s that.
The weather this weekend is supposed to be cold and rainy, which is the perfect forecast to stay in and clean-up my computer. I need to streamline and organize my image folders on my computer. Organizing is a great stress reducer for me and I need to relieve some stress after this week.
I hope you have fun weekend and stop by next week. Hopefully, I will be back to posting more than 2-3 times a week. 😉
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 3, 2017
- Over 40 Super Bowl dip recipes.
- 20 companies that let you work from home.
- How to start getting into yoga
- A 3-Step plan for turning weaknesses into strengths.
- How Coach increased their profits by selling pricer bags.
- Create this ombre shoe storage shelves. Love this!
- The best and worst sleeping positions.