Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
I’m so over this week. This week wasn’t bad or stressful, but it wasn’t very productive. I did a lot of talking and collaborating, but everything fell flat in the end. Not to mention, the weather has been very gloomy and unseasonable warm. Well, up until today, which is 30 degrees colder than yesterday. We even got some slight winter weather, which should be gone by the end of the day. *fingers crossed*
My plans for this weekend are very chill; literally and figuratively. Since the cold weather is back for awhile, I plan to get back into hibernation mode on the weekends. I’m telling you, streaming my life away in my warm bed with thermos of hot coffee or chai tea latte has been my go-to vibe this winter.
Hopefully, next week I will feel and be a little more productive, because it wasn’t popping this week. Still, I hope you all have an awesome weekend and check back next week to see if I get it together.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: January 12, 2018
- How to quit bad habits without willpower – Ladders
- Improving your relationship with money in 2018 – Forbes
- The lazy person’s guide to self-improvement – The Guardian
- Essential equipment for fashion and lifestyle bloggers – KP Fusion
- All the ways your smartphone and apps can track you – Field Guide
- How to figure out what your side hustle should be – Harvard Business Review
- Artist drew portraits of him and his girlfriend in different cartoon styles – Mashable