Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hey, ya’ll! I’m so ready for all the chill weekend vibes. Although this was a short week for me, it feels like it lasted forever. I was off on Monday and then took Wednesday off, but I was busy both of those days. So, maybe that explains why it feels like it wouldn’t end. Actually, now that I think about it, it feels like it’s been January for a couple of months. I mean, does it feel like Christmas Eve was a month ago today? Yeah, you just looked at the date, didn’t you? 😉
One thing I did accomplish this week was dedicated myself to going to the gym 2-3 times a week. I briefly went on Monday to talk with a trainer and then I went on Wednesday for a class. Ya’ll. That class almost took me out, because I was moving muscles that my body forgot I had. In the end, I survived, but felt exhausted. Since I signed up at the last minute, I wasn’t completely prepared for the class. I was supposed to go to one this morning, but second day soreness kicked in this morning and I could barely move. However, I plan to go back in the morning – small steps.
Other than the gym in the morning, I’m having a low-key weekend. What the weather looks like will determine what I do. So, we’ll see. In the meantime, please check out some of my favorite articles that I read this week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: January 24, 2020
- The biggest nail trends for 2020 – Elle
- When buying in bulk is a mistake – Intelligencer
- Easiest languages to learn if you speak English – Afar
- Cleaning tricks to get rid of kitchen smells for good – Domino
- What actually works for your undereye concerns – Into The Gloss
- Before beauty vlogging, there were Renaissance ‘Books of Secrets‘ – Lit Hub
- Why you shouldn’t be washing your clothes in hot water – Mind Body Green