Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
TGIF! I am so happy that this work week is almost over, because it’s been super hectic. All those snow days and working from home finally caught up with me this week. Aside from finally getting to wear my new boots, all my energy has been going to work and new projects. All of this has caused my sleep pattern to be knocked out of whack, which I hate. Thankfully, I was able to go to bed a descent and my regular time. After a few more days, I should back to my regular routine.
As of now, I don’t have any set plans for the weekend, but I hope I finally get my car washed. My car looks dusted and busted; inside and out. All of the snow and rain has made it almost impossible to get it clean. Plus, after work, the line to the car wash on my way home has been horribly long everyday. If all goes according to plan, I will wake up at my usual time of before the crack of dawn and go to the car wash tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
Well, here’s to the end of a productive work week, to a deserving weekend, and an amazing next week. Let’s chat some more next week. Okay!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: January 26, 2018
- How to remove stains on upholstered sofa – Style at Home
- 5 steps to help you stop hating your job – Career Contessa
- How long to keep your beauty products – The Zoe Report
- 10 most overlooked tax deductions – Turbo Tax
- Candy-Infused vodka recipes – Candy Store
- Organize your junk drawer – Refinery 29
- A guide to CBD-spiked cocktails – Goop