Welcome to this week’s late edition of Link-End Round-Up, which ends a very overwhelming week for me. Actually, the past few weeks have been all over the place,for me. My work life has been following me home as I try to reach a deadline for this project that I’ve been working on for the past few weeks. The deadline to finish it is a week from today. I should make this deadline, but you never know.
This weekend I have to go price dryers, because mine went out mid-wash day on Sunday. Luckily, there’s a laundromat right down the street, but I miss having a dryer. So, this is a priority, at this point.
To be honest, I just want to have a true lazy day or laying on sofa and burning through episodes of ‘Martin’. Actually, I told my co-workers that once this project is done, I’m taking a week off. So, hopefully, I might have this lazy day coming up sooner than I think.
In the meantime, please enjoy these reads that I enjoyed from around the internet.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: January 27, 2017
- I’m always down for a little beauty DIY, like this Oatmeal and Lavender Bath Soak
- Here are some winter hair hacks for curly hair.
- Intriguing read about how to read palms lines.
- 6 tips to prepare for tax season. Ugh.
- How to give your yourself a complete gut makeover.
- Trying to pick the right time to start this working girl detox.
- Which brushes to use with with foundations.