Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Despite the record summer, my week was pretty chill. I took Wednesday off and spent it running some errands and catching up with people. When it comes to taking personal days off, I always suggest taking it on a Wednesday or Thursday. Mid-week breaks are great, because it gives you a breather from the overwhelming nature of Mondays and Tuesdays. Plus, when you get back to work, you only have 1-2 work days left and they go by swift and smooth. Easy breezy!
As of now, I have no plans to do anything this weekend and that’s just how I like. Actually, I plan to go to the farmer’s market, because I haven’t been in a few weeks. I’m trying to eat more seasonally and oen of the best way’s to do so is by buying produce from farmers markets. That’s where you get the freshest, in season food. Plus, if you talk with the vendors, you can learn a lot about foods you never have tried. It’s a learning experience.
Time for me to get going, because that mid-week break caused some things to pile up on my desk. Still, no regrets for taking that day off, because it was so needed.
Enjoy your weekend, stay cool, and drink all the water you can. Let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: July 21, 2017
- Tools for keyword research.
- The fashion industry is finally paying attention to plus-size women.
- Ways to stick to your budget.
- The Hattie B’s Famous Hot Chicken recipe is on my weekend to-do list.
- Challenge yourself to 7 days of unapologetic self-care.
- Stop saying these 7 phrases at work.
- A healthy meal prep that doesn’t involve any cooking. #MyTypeOfMealPrep