Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hey, ya’ll! Hope you week was lot more relaxed and chilled than mine. Pretty much everyday after work this week, I had something to do. There had car maintenance appointments, book club meetings, and errands to run – to name a few.
So, I’m really looking forward to this weekend, my sister and I plan to binge this season of Big Brother. It’s our show and this is the first season that we haven’t watched and followed. The main reason is because we don’t live together anymore. However, we both have been busy with work and she has a 10 month old. I hope this season is good. *fingers crossed*
The heat wave we’ve been experiencing for the last few weeks has finally relaxed. So, I’m looking forward to not waking up to 90 degree weather at 5 am. I might even start going for morning walks again – maybe.
I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up. Finally, I hope I can refocus on creating more blog content, because I’m starting to annoy myself.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: July 26, 2019
- 43 grammar mistakes even smart people make – Inc.
- Self-watering plant pots that’ll keep your plants alive – Domino
- Do wine purifying products help prevent wine headaches? – Liquor
- Why job seekers get ghosted and what they can do to stop it – Minute
- Tired of procrastination? Overcome it by understanding it – Ideas.Ted.Com
- Why Americans just can’t quit their microwaves. (Well…I did.) – The Atlantic
- Do pets ever really love us – or do they just stick around for the food – The Guardian