Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! Can you believe that it’s almost August?! Well, I can’t and at this rate, September will be here in a blink of an eye. I’m not sure that I’m fully prepared for summer to end. However, I am ready for this summer heat to pack up and go.
Since school is starting in a couple of weeks, it’s Tax Free Weekend here in Tennessee. Although I’m not in school nor have any kids, I might slide through a few stores to stock up on basic tees and notebooks. However, I won’t be spending much, because the limit is a $100 per transaction. Also, I’m saving up to move toward the end of this year. So, I’m about to be real stingy with my funds for the next few months. Thankfully, I have few tips on saving money when I need to and this is definitely a need.
Here’s to a lovely weekend and enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: July 27, 2018
- Staycation vs. Vacation – The Finance Bar
- Guide to Better Gut Health for Beginners – Greatist
- Whats the best way to remove body hair – Into The Gloss
- Saving strategies that work for high earning millennials – Stash Wealth
- How to cover your digital footprint on your smartphone – Popular Science
- Why 4 a.m is the most productive hour (I totally agree!)- Wall Street Journal
- So-called workplace weaknesses that are actually great strengths – The Everygirl