Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
“Yay” for Friday! Yesterday, unexpectedly, my weekend turned into a 4-day weekend. Initially, I was supposed to go to work today, but I was told I didn’t have to and it was the best news. However, not for the reason you think, but I’ll share more on that in the future…maybe. 🙂
This weekend, I have a lot of work to catch up. Ugh. Plus, the main project needs to be done by tonight. So, I’ll probably fall into a Starbucks to help me get it done. Yes, I’ve turned into one of those people you see in Starbucks click clacking on a laptop. However, I totally get why so many do that. Not only is there free wifi, instant access to coffee, but you’re also working around others working. Starbucks is the first work share space.
Other than doing some boring work, I will also try to stay indoors to watch season 3 of Stranger Things. I can’t wait to watch it and after the week I’ve had – I deserve.
Hears to a lovely weekend of rest and reflection. Enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: July 5, 2019
- How to write an ‘Out of Office’ email – The Cut
- The real story of Black Martha’s Vineyard – Narratively
- How and why to diversify your assets – Bitches Get Riches
- 5 effortless ways to make your home smell good 24-7 – Domino
- Planning to make all of these vodka slushies all summer – Liquor
- Genius tips and tricks for freezing food for meal prep – Real Simple
- I got a lot of tips from the best resume this hiring manager ever read – CNBC